It is important for our instructors to maintain frequent interaction with students to ensure everyone has good direction, whether it is learning the fundamentals or building applications. We use modern tools and technologies to interact with students, including:
• Zoom. Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars
• Visual Studio Live Share. Live Share provides you with the ability to co-edit, co-debug, have an audio call, chat with your peers, share terminals, servers, look at comments and so much.
• Slack. Slack is where work flows. It’s where the people you need, the information you share, and the tools you use come together to get things done.
• GitHub. GitHub is a development platform inspired by the way you work. From open source to business, you can host and review code, manage projects, and build software alongside 40 million developers.
• Trello. Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It’s free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.