devCodeCamp has previously produced results* for those that have attended our Bootcamp. Audited 3rd party verified results show over 80% have graduated and over 80% of those have found employment as software developers with a median starting salary of over $50k. We cannot promise future results, however, it’s our hope that our past results are helpful in your decision-making process.
devCodeCamp has been awarded “Best Coding Bootcamp” by Course Report each year 2016-2020.
Bootcamps are producing amazing results nationwide.
A focused immersive approach continues to provide results for those looking to start their career in Software Development. Companies want in-demand skills, you can get them here.
Software Developer – Syndigo
Software Developer – Mayo Clinic
Software Developer – Penta Technologies
Software Developer – Northwestern Mutual
Software Developer – SkyGen USA
Software Developer – Baird
10 Immersive Weeks Live Online
Learn Effectively: In order to get the most out of your experience with devCodeCamp, we will provide the structure to keep you focused on your ultimate goal. You will be held accountable each day, deadlines will be set and progress will be made every day.
Schedule: Our full-time coding bootcamp starts at 9:30am (CST) and concludes at 3:30pm(CST). Students will attend live online Monday – Friday for 10-Weeks.
It is important for our instructors to maintain frequent interaction with students to ensure everyone has good direction, whether it is learning the fundamentals or building applications. We use modern tools and technologies to interact with students, including:
• Zoom. Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars
• Visual Studio Live Share. Live Share provides you with the ability to co-edit, co-debug, have an audio call, chat with your peers, share terminals, servers, look at comments and so much.
• Slack. Slack is where work flows. It’s where the people you need, the information you share, and the tools you use come together to get things done.
• GitHub. GitHub is a development platform inspired by the way you work. From open source to business, you can host and review code, manage projects, and build software alongside 40 million developers.
• Trello. Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It’s free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
Make sure you have a dedicated work space, free of distractions. The tools you need are most likely already at your disposal:
- nice to have Additional monitor(s). Check our FAQs page for more details